At Malibu School we take pride in the delivery of the curriculum to our students. All students have an Individual Education Plan (IEP) that is created in partnership with families in Term 1 and Term 3. The IEP informs what is taught throughout the semester.
The objectives within the IEP are devised from various curriculum documents;
- Western Australian Curriculum (Pre-Primary-Year 10)
- Early Years Learning Framework (Kindergarten)
- SENAT (Kindergarten – Year 12)
- PESA Maths/English (Kindergarten – Year 12)
- P Scales (Kindergarten – Year 12)
- Curriculum Framework (Pre-Primary-Year 12) and
- ABLEWA (Kindergarten – Year 12)
- Endorsed Programs (Year 8 – Year 12)
- Western Australian Curriculum (Pre-Primary – Year 10)
The IEPs are formally reviewed with a report in Term 2 and Term 4.
All learning is delivered in an engaging, hands-on, functional way to promote student engagement and learning. Classroom staff deliver the program to each child in an individualised manner. We cater for the academic, social emotional and therapy needs of each individual child to encourage a future without limits.