Accounts and Finances

In early December each year, parents receive notice of Voluntary Contributions and Charges for their child for the New Year. Families are encouraged to make payment for these amounts as soon as possible, with full payment finalised by the end of Term 1.

Families will receive a Statement of Outstanding amounts owing in Terms 2 and 3 with a final reminder in Term 4.

Payment Plans are an option available to families and can be commenced immediately. Families experiencing financial difficulties/hardship are encouraged to discuss this option with the Front Office as soon as possible.

Payment Methods:

  • Direct deposit: Account Name – Malibu School
    BSB 016 441  Account No: 340 961 254  Reference: Please include student's full name
  • Cash and cheque in person at the Front Office

For enquiries, please contact the Front office between 8:00am to 3.30pm.

Contributions and Charges

For voluntary contributions and charges, please refer to the Enrolments tab.

Smart Rider Cards

The School provides and pays for all students over the age of 6 years to have their own Smart Rider Card which enables them to use public transport for excursions. Each ride costs 40 cents each way. Smart Riders are used by students for some excursions. We ask for these to be activated with a minimum of $20.00 (up to a maximum of $100.00) as required. We ask that parents/carers send money, addressed to the front office to cover these amounts. A staff member will contact the Parent/Carer when this is required. 

If the student is 16 years or over and has their own Disability Pension Support Card then their Smart Rider Card can be turned into a Student Concession Smart Rider Card. Simply visit one of the Transperth Information Offices or Kiosks within certain train stations and take along evidence of the child’s proof of age, their disability pension receipt, and Centrelink Documents.

Education Program Allowance

To be eligible for the allowance the parent/guardian must hold a Centrelink Health Care, Pensioner Concession or Veterans’ Affairs card that represents a statement of income for the family. Application forms are available at Reception and to be completed by the parent or guardian for the student enrolled in Years 7 – 12 studying full time secondary course at a Western Australian public school.


These are available from the Enrolments tab and Reception upon request and include a range of common stationery items to support your child’s learning journey. Booklists will be made available early December each year with families having the option to place an order directly through our preferred provider. Information will be provided directly to families.

School Bus Services

School Bus Services (SBS) provides a service for students with special needs. This aims to relieve pressure on families by providing free transport to and from the nearest appropriate education support facility within the metro and regional areas. You may also qualify for a Conveyance Allowance which is an amount paid on a per kilometre basis to a parent/carer to help meet the cost of transporting a student to and from school. To apply for school bus services parents are required to complete application available online at